03 April 2010

3/4/10

This is actually an old photo but It's relevant as I've been asked to contribute to one of my favourite Zines. Lee Tran Lam's Speak Easy Zine
Last year for issue No. 10, Lee Tran focused on collecting stories about the city of Sydney and packaging it up beautifully for the MCA Zine Fair, Held in May as part of the Sydney Writers Festival.
The equally talented Grace Lee should also get a mention for her beautiful illustrations.
This year Lee Tran has turned her gaze to Paris and although my time in paris was painfully brief, I've decided to contribute some prettied-up-misinformation
Stay tuned

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

'Once daily' is an excercise in forced productivity.
I've set a goal of posting one thing on this page every single day.
Mostly, photography but I'm not ruling anything else out. Yes, some of it might be shit.

One thing a day. No excuses.

Blake
31.12.09.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP