08 March 2010

8/3/10

Photobucket
I saw these little badges at a flea market on the weekend. At first I thought they were bicycle headbadges so when the guy who owned the stall offered all 12 of them to me for 2€ I didn't think twice.
I learnt shortly after that they weren't bike headbadges. They are, in fact, little tin souvenirs from national parks around the world which people attach to their walking sticks.
So, what at first seemed like the kind of thing a fixie-riding, bike messenger from Brooklyn would pay $300 for on Ebay, actually turned out to be little bits of metal which would get a middle aged, amateur orienteering aficianado all excited.
Fail.

Photobucket
(Photo courtesy of Charity Shopper)

2 comments:

Alex Pye March 11, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

These would look great on a bike!

Blake March 12, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

I'll mail them to you

For you.... 2 Euros

Followers

About This Blog

'Once daily' is an excercise in forced productivity.
I've set a goal of posting one thing on this page every single day.
Mostly, photography but I'm not ruling anything else out. Yes, some of it might be shit.

One thing a day. No excuses.

Blake
31.12.09.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP