09 January 2010

9/1/10

Today I received this 'boutonniere' from the incredibly talented Rabia Lockwood at Ginny & Jude Designs . I'd seen her displays at various markets around Sydney and while, most of her pieces lean towards the more feminine end of the fashion spectrum, I really love her aesthetic.

Rabia kindly custom made this heather button for the waistcoat I'll be wearing to my wedding next week (and no doubt many more formal occasions to come).
Photobucket

Followers

About This Blog

'Once daily' is an excercise in forced productivity.
I've set a goal of posting one thing on this page every single day.
Mostly, photography but I'm not ruling anything else out. Yes, some of it might be shit.

One thing a day. No excuses.

Blake
31.12.09.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP